When we talk about anything ‘Nano’, we only tend to describe it as a minor and unimportant factor in our life. But sometimes these minor things do wonders in changing our lifestyle to a greater extent. And as we are living in a time where the utility of technology is in full swing, the proper usage of nanotechnology is carried out well by our technical experts.
The implication of this technology on human lives is vast and here we are going to discuss some of its advantages in various spheres of our lives.
- Cosmetics– amongst all other usages of nanotechnology in the niche of the cosmetic industry, the two most important application is delivering the active ingredients in the human skin cells and UV filtering. The nanoparticles that contain zinc oxide helps in blocking the harmful ultraviolet sun rays from damaging the skin cells.
- Medicine– a very beneficial implementation of nanotechnology in medicine is the employment of nanoparticles in enhancing the action of the drugs in treating a patient. Though it cannot imply a full value of the life of the decedent in case of deaths in critical situations, the making of Nanorobots and Nano equipment in dealing with these kinds of patients increases their chances of survival to a greater extent as it repairs damages at the cellular levels.
- Food– when the implementation of technology on everything is evident today, why should the eatables be away from the race? Thus, nanotechnology shells out a hand in this forte too, via the nanoparticles. They help in detecting the harmful bacteria in a food item, helps in extending the shelf life of the food, adds health benefits, improves the storage possibilities of the food items, keeps every food in a fresh condition.
- Electronics– in this category the utilization of nanotechnology is vast. It is mainly based on energy applications; finding and enhancing the resources to get outstanding fallouts. It also serves a better catalysis effect to improve the efficiency in regards to fuel production from the raw materials of petroleum. Some other applications of nanotechnology in electronics are thermal resistance, electronic polymers, Nanotransistors, electronic Nano biosensors, rechargeable batteries, Nanophotonic modeling, thermal electricity and so on.
- Agriculture– the enhancement of agricultural means is a necessity these days, given the increment in adulterated foods. And for that to be carried out, nanotechnology plays a vital role. The devices like Nanocapsules, viral capsids, etc., are used in detecting and treating plant diseases. It also enhances the absorption of nutrition by plants up to a certain extent and thereby helps in the better agricultural outcome.
The more technologically developed our world becomes, the more opportunities we receive in return. There might be pros and cons in every arena of life but the wise ones will always tend to utilize these digital advancements in the righteous ways possible. Thus, the beneficial utilization of nanotechnology in our everyday lives can prove to be a very important feature in making our lives better in every aspect.